Unless you’re a vampire and no matter what you’re food considerations may be, these will LIFT any savory dish. And, and, and IF you want to put them on a dessert because you are a super garlic FREAK—Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!Do It!
- 10 cloves garlic
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup peanut, grape seed oil or another oil that is good for frying
- Slice the garlic, thin, sprinkle with kosher salt and set on paper towels for at least ten minutes.
- Pat garlic dry. Heat oil over medium heat, in a medium skillet and fry garlic until just turning gold (it will continue to cook and you don’t want to burn it). Remove garlic with a slotted spoon and return to clean paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Cool and save oil to use another time.
- Use chips as is or make dust by chopping the chips into dust.
No comments have been posted.
Post a Comment
The commenting period has expired for this post.