Come meet your favorite cookbook authors, food writers and food bloggers at the IACP Book & Blog Festival on April 1st! Schmooze with them, buy their books, get books signed and much more.
As a part of its annual conference, “The Fashion of Food,” the International Association of Culinary Professionals will be opening its doors to the public for a Book & Blog Festival featuring ninety of the top cookbook authors, culinary writers, and food bloggers. The event gives both IACP members and the public a chance to meet, greet, and discover top culinary writers in a festive, fun environment with music, giveaways, and, of course, books. Already renowned for its book authors, this year’s event adds prominent bloggers and new apps to the Festival.
Among the ninety authors that will be at the event:
- Kathy Gunst, Notes From a Maine Kitchen: Seasonally Inspired Recipes;
- Marissa Guggiana, Primal Cuts: Cooking with America’s Best Butchers;
- Amy McCoy, Poor Girl Gourmet: Eat in Style on a Bare-Bones Budget;
- Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg, The Food Lover’s Guide to Wine;
- Laura B. Russell, The Gluten-Free Asian Kitchen: Recipes for Noodles, Dumplings, Sauces, and More;
- Nick Malgieri, Bake! Esssential Techniques for Perfect Baking;
and dozens more.
The Book & Blog Festival runs from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at 82 Mercer Street in Soho.