A refreshing summer cocktail made with watermelon, vodka, moscato and mint.
- 3 cups watermelon chunks
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1.5 cups moscato (325ml)
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 lime, sliced in rounds
- watermelon sliced and cut with a decorative cutter
- ice cubes
- mint sprigs for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, blend watermelon, lime juice, vodka, moscato, and chopped mint.
- Pour in a pitcher with ice and lime slices.
- To serve in a glass, pour over ice.
- Cut a slit in the lime round and watermelon slice and place on the glass edge with mint sprig.
Yield: 6 servings